Wednesday, February 13, 2008
How Making Effective Progress In English
Since I attended EAPII(English Academic Program) on January this year, I have studied for one month in the program. I know the courses of this semester are very important because they are essential foundations of final level - EAPIII. Thus, I have payed more attention and spent more time on my English study than I had used to do before. However, the result was not good as I expected. For exemple, I couldn't adapt myself to the new teaching style in some classes and I didn't get satisfied grade in my exam. Now, I have to tell myself to challenge this situation; otherwise, my dream of studying Master' dregree will be broken down. It is still not clear how to improve English effectively, but I believe I will find the key soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't agree with you more!
This level is much more difficult than EAP1, and they said the next level will be harder.
I usually tell myself:"Don't worry! Just step by step!" I send this to you also, I wish you'll be dream for your expectant master degree!
All our best!
I feel EAP2 is difficult, we have a lot of homework, and the grade of exam is not satisfied.I hope we can successfully graduate from this program. I also hope you can reach your dream!
hi
i am completely the same you i think EAP2 has more homework and difficult so we need mor practice
Maryam
Post a Comment