Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How My Canadian Stay Affected Me

When I left China five years ago, my life changed completely. I had not known what I should expect or how I would be affected in education, sophistication, and personality through my stay in Canada. Now I believe that I am a little more aware. I not only knew about Canada, but also I learned about their cultures. Living in a new country and learning new cultures is the most important and fantastic experience in my life.

3 comments:

G-chenz said...

Yes, living abroad is not only challenges for us, we can also get satisfications from it. Anyway, as long as we have positive moods, that's good!

joy said...

It's not easy to get rid of our original culture, but I think you have accustomed to living here, haven't you. Best wishes to you.

moya said...

i hope i can understand canadian culture in one day...