Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beth - My lovely daughter and Best Friend


Beth, who will go to university this fall, is my lovely daughter and best friend.
When my family immigrated Canada in 2002, she was only twelve years old. she had really hard time in the first two years of living Canada: she did not have good friends; she did not speak English well; she did not understand western culture and so on. However, she never give up her goal and chllenge the difficulty optimistically. Now, she successful finished her high school course and will enter university.
As a daughter, beth is one of my best friends who give me a lot of support and comfort. For example, when I am in bad moon, she always comes to me and talks with me as a friend until I feel better. In addition, if I lose confident doing something which is important for me, she often encourages me to keep doing it. I love beth, my lovely daughter; I need her, such good friend in my life.

4 comments:

joy said...

Hello Xiaoli, I am glad you like my homecity. When I came here, I feel bad, so I can understand your daughter's situation. I also glad you have a excellent daughter. May you happy

jcq1111 said...

So lovely girl!
I envy your daughtor because she has a good mother and also envy you has a lovely and beautiful daughtor. I don't know why but I am sure when I read your this blog,I remember my mum. I miss her!!!

moya said...

you have a lovely girl!! you are also the best mom~~~

adam,Q said...

she looks very like u.
huh, u must be pround of her.