When I was in Petroleum University of China, my professors always talked about studying hard for our future. In that time, I did not care anything about what they said except spending much time on play and date, but after I entered a company, I wish I had listened to them and I wish I had understanded what they tried to teach us because I realized the importance of knowledge. As a result, I had to redo self-study hard about some courses which I learned in university while I was working in company. Through the experience, I learned a lesson. I wish I had studied hard in university.
Now, I am a student in English Academic Purpose Program and I always pay attention to what instructor teach In class everyday. I sure that I am resposible for what I am doing now. I hope I will finish the English Academic Purpose Program soon and enter my Master Degree study. I hope someday I will apply my knowledge to my work and I hope I will be successful.
5 comments:
Yes, Canada is the best place for living, the air is clean and there is no too much noise,this are the main resons.
Yes, I can understand you because when I was in China, I did not study very hard to improve my English. Now, I know that English is so important for me. I wasted a lot of time.
before i did not study hard, but now i have to study hard, i hope i can speak fluent english.
still,besisde the theory you did learn what matter the most, LIFE, and this is a candle that will always enlight your way.
Have a good one
where u took the picture?
so beautiful
Post a Comment