Thursday, April 3, 2008

Canada – the Best Country for Living


Although my family have immigrated Canada over five years now, I still clearly remember that moment when we left China for Canada in airdrome. We were not sure if our decisions were wise; however, after five years’ experience, now we can be very confident to say that Canada is the best country for living and we love the country.

The most benefits we get from their reasonable managenent. For example, there are many programs which are free for new immigrants improving English in order to help them finding their career. Meanwhie, if you lost your job, government will support you enough money, which is called empoyment insurance, to manage your daily life. Secondly, advanced education systems have good impact on students. Comparing with China education system, Canada education is more practical and potent for children. They have more oppotunities to develop their intelligence. In addition, we enjoy the clear sky and the fresh air very much in Canada although the weather changes quickly every day; we would like to make friends with humbleand nice canadians even we could not communicate with them well.

We love Canada and we appreciate everything we get from the great country.

6 comments:

Shan said...

Sure, Canada is really a good country for living. I think everyone can live here easier than live in China. However, I also want to go back bacause of my families ,relatives and friends.

Cady0314 said...

Yes, I agree with you. In fact, I was very afraid of studying abroad. My father instead me made this decision. However, right now I should say thanks to my father.

G-chenz said...

So I just happy that I choose a right country to study abroad.

moya said...

i agree with you,but i am afraid of winter,it's so cold...

Alec said...

wthis country is really good for living. it's very peaceful and really quiet for most time!
Good luck for your family!
I hope you can enjoy your life in Canada!

Alec said...

wthis country is really good for living. it's very peaceful and really quiet for most time!
Good luck for your family!
I hope you can enjoy your life in Canada!