If I had chance to change my personality, I would be more active. I would be more humourous. I would not be too sensitive. I would not be easy to be scared.
I am ordinary person and I have been one of those people who are busy between work and home hour after hour, day after day. I have had my moment, and if I had it to do over again, I would change all of them. I would go to work four days a week. I would stay at home three days a week for cooking and doing garden work. I have been one of those persons who never travel alone. If I had it to do again, I would journey to the world.
If I had my life to do over again, I would come to Canada and start to learn English before I am twenty. I would have four kids with my husbsnd: two girls and two boys. I would never make stupid mistakes. I would do my best to be a perfect and nice person to everybody around me. I would always make them happy.
3 comments:
hi, i think you don't change anything, we should believe that we are the best!
that's a interesting article, i like it.
everyone may think what should i do if i had my life to do over?may be we will have a perfect life?
Everything in our lives is costful because we can not do our lives over.
Post a Comment